Been with Sprint since 1993, and obviously don't like change. But, I'm seriously considering moving to Verizon with our 4 lines.
Some reasons for the switch...
- We've had to use an Airave for several years now as the signal near home is terrible. We're getting it free, but lately it needs rebooting on a regular basis (already replaced one unit).
- If we roam domestically, we're limited to 300MB per line of data per billing period, which gets used quickly if you aren't careful and have no Wifi available. I don't think that is an issue with Verizon from what they tell me...
- Can't use Voice and Data at the same time since the S5, I think. I use my phone (currently the S7) for work, and having that ability again would be a plus.
Some reasons to stay put...
- My S7 is leased, and I've got 18 payments to go. I really thought I put the phone on the installment plan originally. And another 2 of the 4 lines have termination fees. All but about $250 of the Sprint charges would be covered by Verizon's payments.
- We're on an unlimited data plan. Although the heavy users haven't yet exceeded 6GB in a billing period, YET.
- If we switch, I'd have to replace my S7 and one of the iPhones, always a hassle.
What to do??